Access Co-Creation Space
Access UCM Co-Creation Spac
- In the backend, the so-called Co-Creation Space, teams can develop their projects collaboratively.
- To login to the backend, select the backend tab from the dropdown menu on the UCM website.
Choose your organization
- The backend has different tenants with their own user rights
- To have access to your project, you must be logged into the correct tenant.
- To do this, select the correct organizational unit
Each tenant has its own library
The content of the two-tier structure underneath is depending on the respective organzation
To get to the use cases, select the respective library entry
Edit Use Case
Each Use Case is assigned to a specific project group.
If you are part of the corresponding project group, you can edit the Use Case.
All other users of the UCM collaboration platform can view a use case use case via pdf-download
- If you are not able to edit your Use Case (check box EDIT not visible) you might be in the wrong organizational unit.
- You have to change to the organizational unit in which your Use Case is assigned
Changing the organizational unit
To change the organizational unit, click on the current organization in the selection field on the upper right side
A dropdown menu will open where you can select the new organization
Now you should be able to edit your Use Case. If this is still not possible, contact the UCM PMO